Heritage Putty - White
Availability: Item stocked in our warehouse
• Suitable for glazing where the appearance of a traditional putty front is required, such as for the restoration and replacement of glazing in period properties, listed buildings and conservation areas.
Features & Benefits:
• Sensitizer free which means no risk of allergic reactions.
• Even better tooling properties. Low residual tack.
• Moisture cure, durable and permanently elastic.
• Suitable for use in contact with the edge sealant of Insulated Glass Units and the PVB interlayer of laminated glass*
• Can be painted within hours*
• High strength and durable. Good adhesion to most surfaces.
• Isocyanate, silicone and solvent free.
• Suitable for internal or external use. For use in the ‘H’ glazing systems.
Heritage Putty is an elastic, paintable hybrid polymer-based cartridge applied putty for the installation of single glass, insulating glass units and reduced sightline / slim units into softwood, hardwood, steel and stone frames.