Titebond III Ultimate Waterproof Glue 473ml (16fl.oz)
- Buy 6 for £8.05 (£9.66 incl. tax) each and save 28%
Availability: Item stocked in our warehouse
Setting Time: 45 mins/24 hours
Suitable For: MDF, Wood, Leather, Cloth
• Superior strength, strong initial tack, longer open assembly time.
• Designed for interior and exterior applications.
• Waterproof formula that cleans up with water whilst wet and sands off without softening when fully cured.
• Unaffected by finishes, solvent and heat and is mildew resistant.
• Initial Tack time 30 mins.
• Setting time 24 hours approximately.
• Lower application temperature.
Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue is the first one-part, water cleanup wood glue ever offered that is proven waterproof.
The waterproof formula passes the ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance specification and offers superior bond strength, longer open assembly time and lower application temperature.
Making an exceptionally strong bond on wood-to-wood joints, it has longer open time and higher viscosity than conventional PVAs and will maintain integrity at lower application temperatures.
All of which makes for easier and less fraught assembly procedures. Polyurethane glue has undoubted flexibility of use and massive strength but is a very persistent adhesive, difficult to clean up from equipment and particularly hands.
Titebond III is non-toxic, solvent free and cleans up with water - safer to use than traditional waterproof wood glues.
It provides strong initial tack, sands easily without softening and is FDA approved for indirect food contact (cutting boards).
The ultimate in wood glues - ideal for both interior and exterior applications. Conforms to ASTM D-4236