Our focus remains on providing an uninterrupted service for all our customers, whilst ensuring the safety of our staff through diligence and careful response to the Government recommendations and guidance.
- Customer orders can be taken by phone between 08:00 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday, through our website which is available 24/7 or via email.
- Please bear in mind that in order to ensure we are complying with the adequate social distancing measures we are currently running a skeleton team of staff, therefore slight delays may be faced when calling our office at this time. If this is the case then please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements, or simply request a call back from us.
- Our trade counter is closed until further notice.
- All staff have been provided with clear information on the virus and methods for its control, as well as information on the Government and NHS websites for their reference.
- Our premises are equipped with numerous sanitising stations and additional cleaning procedures have also been put in place across the business.
- Extra measures have been put in place to minimise the risk of infection to our warehouse staff and where possible other staff are working from home.
- We use DPD for the majority of our deliveries, at present their services are operating close to normal with only a few minor delays in the UK.
- Drivers will attempt to contact consignees prior to delivering so that they can be informed where to leave parcels to minimise contact, they also no longer require signatures for deliveries so that no unnecessary contact is made.
- The DPD ship to shop service is currently suspended.
Finally, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their businesses and their families is as minimal as possible. If you have any additional questions then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.