|orders over £100 (net value)||FREE & FAST usually NEXTDAY|
|orders under £100 (net value)||£8.99
(£10.79 inc. VAT)
- Orders over £100 (net value) are free of charge delivery but only Nationwide Mainland (exluding Scotland and Ireland).
- Orders under £100 are charged £8.99 (£10.79 inc. VAT) carriage.
- All orders placed before 2.30 pm will be dispatched same day via next day courier service i.e. interlink. Orders placed after 2.30 pm will be dispatched next working day. (Please note: Some lower weight orders maybe sent via jiffy post reducing our companies carbon footprint)
- Orders placed after 2.30pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Off shore prices may vary and all have a two day delivery.
- Here at Marches we always aim to keep our stock levels up to date so that we can keep our promise of same or next day delivery but occasionally some products do become out of stock. Our aim is to always keep you informed of any changes to your qouted delivery time and we will work hard to get your products to you as soon as possible.
- Goods are next day delivery between 8am and 4pm to your home or work adress but will require a signature upon delivery of the parcel.
- We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the delivery address stated on your order form. If, for any reason, your delivery hasn’t arrived then please get in touch and we will do our very best to rectify the situation.
- Any orders that are returned to us as undelivered, will have a chargeable fee for carriage of £14 plus VAT plus administration costs.
- You will not become the owner of the products until they have been delivered, at which time they will also become your risk and we will not be liable for any subsequent damage, loss or destruction to them.
- Please note that missing parcels cannot have a claim launched until 15 working days after dispatch.
- As we are a supplier of Hafele / Toolbank products we are sometimes unable to get certain products or there is a delay in getting said items due to our suppliers shortfall or a high demand. In which case we would like to keep you informed of any delays to your quoted delivery dates and keep you up to date on when your items are likely to be back in stock and therefore when they can be sent out to you.